• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MARVEL FEATURE # 4 - CGC 8.0 - ANT-MAN - DavidTheDavid is the winner with BIN

23 posts in this topic

AUCTION - AUCTION - AUCTION !

This here is a...

MARVEL FEATURE # 4 - CGC 8.0 - WHITE PAGES

- RE-INTRO OF ANT-MAN

One of the hottest mags out there right now... especially with the announcement of Paul Rudd taking on the role.

Current eBay sales show this book is already on the rise with prices starting to boom.

This is an incredibly GLOSSY copy with colors that pop and WHITE PAGES too! :cool:

- Bidding starts at ONE DOLLAR !

- Shipping will be $15 in the USA if you don't use BIN. Out of USA shipping will be exactly what the post office charges plus insurance.

- Paypal ONLY please.

- Please be able to pay for your win within 3 days.

- NO PL, HOS nor people I don't like. I reserve the right to sell to who I want to.

Auction starts as soon as I post the book and ends at MIDNIGHT, SATURDAY NIGHT, 02/08/14 12:00 EST...THAT'S TONIGHT :o .

As soon as the clock hits the Witching Hour, auction is over unless someone hits the BIN, then this puppy is over at that point.

Speaking of a BUY IT NOW... lets put it at $100 and free USA ship with BIN as well hm

BUT... with the auction, I'd say you could get it cheaper than that. Use the :takeit: in the thread to use the BIN and walk away an instant winner.

Please keep increments to a dollar amount. For example, if Balls bids $1... then Liz's bid needs to be $2... and so on. Try not to use cents or change in your bid.

Remember best bid before or exactly at MIDNIGHT, SATURDAY NIGHT, 02/08/14 12:00 EST wins it. If you bid at 12:01, sorry you lose :(

IMG_20131005_170850_875_zps84a56ecb.jpg

RADCCAC32013612_1037542_zps00e35b35.jpg

ENDS MIDNIGHT SATURDAY NIGHT / TONIGHT !

Tell you boys what... I will throw in an added lower mid-grade FREE copy of Marvel Feature # 4 to the winner.

Remember, this is a lower mid-grade copy, but it's still FREE to whoever nickels and dimes this auction into the winner's circle.

God I love the auction process here ! More fun than a barrel of fun. lol

xxx ooo

Rupp

2013-02-07_23-44-26_605_zps9903ca7b.jpg