• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Thanks everyone

93 posts in this topic

Bats 227 I've seen worse 9.2's, I'm calling this a -NM because there are no guarantees, white pages, very slight spine roll, small bindary tear at the very, very top of the upper left corner. A small NCB is right beside it, you have to catch in in the glare to see it. Bottom left corner has some slight fraying, very far right of the cover has a adolescent sized thumb crease, the very bottom edge has comic rack creasing, NCB's along the spine by the Boy Blunder, again catch them in the glare to see them. Back cover has some light dust staining, not a shadow, back cover corners are sharp. $500 SOLD

20140208_203830_zps76fe03a6.jpg

20140208_203904_zpse2bb91c3.jpg

So this is interesting. It seems Mxwell Smart would win, as he actually is the one who properly cited the book, but obviously nikelspot was first.

I was just about to say the same......guys, I need some help. Any more seasoned boardies encounter this before?

BUYERS When you reply to a sale thread indicating that you'll buy something you must indicate what book you're buying. Otherwise, if someone else is more specific than you are first, your offer won't be considered valid.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472#Post1460472

*Hopes nikelspot will sell to him in the future*

So this is interesting. It seems Mxwell Smart would win, as he actually is the one who properly cited the book, but obviously nikelspot was first.

I was just about to say the same......guys, I need some help. Any more seasoned boardies encounter this before?

Cut it in half and charge them each two fiddy.

Rules say to specify the book. :baiting:

I tend to agree with DavidtheDavid here. Lots of competition for the Adams Bats, and no surprise it brings out the quick trigger… but… pretty clear, it should be smart who wins.

Cut it in half and charge them each two fiddy.

lol

I like the way you think.

BUYERS When you reply to a sale thread indicating that you'll buy something you must indicate what book you're buying. Otherwise, if someone else is more specific than you are first, your offer won't be considered valid.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472#Post1460472

Max has the 227, but pay attention folks, I've got another.

Bats 227 #2, VF white pages the owner actually graded this higher than the first 227 but I disagree. There are 5 small color breaking creases by the Boy Wonder and two marks at the top of the book that look like production defects, but I'm not sure. Sharp corners, a small binding tear on the lower left front cover, tape pull by the roof of the mansion on the front cover, some dust staining on the back cover, one fairly heavy crease almost directly across from Max Smarts head, but it does not break color. Interior cover has a thumb print next to the R in MAVERICK $400 SOLD

20140208_203950_zps82279abc.jpg

3d4ef619-ec12-4adb-bbf2-ea3032dd23d4_zps724fa729.jpg