• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIRD's Feb Ebay thread - widdle biddy pieces of art

6 posts in this topic

Last week's debt killer sale went very well I guess. But more art is for sale this week, to use for buying at comiclink perhaps even! I listed a Snejbjerg Starman page, a great one at that, for 99 cents and no reserve along with about 15 other things. Mostly relists at lower prices bit some new Dr Stranges, at least 2 of which are just gorgeous. Here is the link to those

bird / fedres' ebay sales

I also sold a few things off ebay by people looking at my CAF. Sketches and commissions are more likely to be for sale than published pages, especially more expensive ones, but all offers considered respectfully.

bird/fedres' auctions - use BIN and tell me and $10 off s/h

I added 5 more items, including a great Destruction of the Endless by Bryan Talbot, and will likely add more after lunch. All low prices, starting at $9.99 in many cases and BINs often lower than what I paid when I commissioned the pieces. Good for you, my over payment can be your sweet deal!

Youch! I just sold a Cheung Illuminati page for $129 and a Buckingham Dr Strange page, a decent one too, for $32! Published pages for great prices. And I have one ending in 2 hours or so, a Spidey page, for fiddy two dollars! Tomorrow I have 2 pages ending in the early morning, and at least three people who told me to were waiting to pay until these auctions are over. But they won't bid, trust me! That leaves a HA! Starman page at $42 and another Bucky Doc page at $20! Youch! Go get'em! I should get at least $22 for that Doc! :D

The ebay thing is painful but productive. I have the money for a low level BWS page saved and killed a credit card.(The priority should be reverse order but what can you do!) Another credit card will die in two weeks come hell or high water. I mean, I have a piece at $4.99 with $10 s/h, a small piece and I got a question asking if I could do better on s/h. AND I SAID YES! So I am serious. That guy is gonna get art, just a small piece but still art, and I am going to get about $4.20! Suits me just fine but we are in Crazy Eddie territory. :insane:

Okay, I cleaned up the thread by deleting some posts about older items. And someone new has entered the fray and bid on 4 of the smaller items. Awesome! Now someone else is getting art for as low as $5. $20 pieces have some bids. Heck, a three figure price, two-figure commission from Colleen Doran is at $27 or so. 27 items at $50 or less by major industry professionals. Remember, it is Crazy Eddie time, and my prices are :insane:

bird/fedres' auctions - use BIN and tell me and $10 off s/h

February has been very successful on ebay for me.31 items sold orsomething like that, so thanks to everyone for tolerating my thread bumps and looking over the items. Even more thanks obviously to those who purchased something. Unless ebay runs another special this round will be it until next month. 16 items end tomorrow, including the one everyone wants, Paolo Rivera SS4 cover recreation.

BAM!

$_57.JPG

But everything else is under $100 and most everything else is under $50! Great pieces that will help me move out of debt and into the next art realm. If I can get about $600-$800 more a certain comiclink item will be mine as well. mwahahahahahaha! C'mon, take a look and maybe something will tickle your fancy, like maybe this?

$_57.JPG

you can see them all here

sean's auctions