• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tales of suspense #66

7 posts in this topic

Looks to be about an 8.0 IMHO! Nice copy!smiley-gen130.gif

Thanks

When I bought it on ebay the guy had it advertised as a 9.0 so well see when it comes back from CGC

It's a really nice copy. Theres a huge difference in price on this issue

Some 9.2 are going for 600-800 and 9.4+ are selling for over $1000

I'll just have to wait till I get it back and see what they graded it, hopefully it's high

Looks to be about an 8.0 IMHO! Nice copy!smiley-gen130.gif

Thanks

When I bought it on ebay the guy had it advertised as a 9.0 so well see when it comes back from CGC

It's a really nice copy. Theres a huge difference in price on this issue

Some 9.2 are going for 600-800 and 9.4+ are selling for over $1000

I'll just have to wait till I get it back and see what they graded it, hopefully it's high

9.2--- 90 day GPA- $338

12 month GPA- $345

9.4--- No sales since 2012 (last one was $777)

9.6--- and up are only pedigrees

I've seen a 9.4 sell at a show a few months back for over $800 thats why When I saw this copy I snatched it up

I must have seen someones asking price not the sales record like I thought I was looking at doh! Yeah someone on ebay is asking over $1000 for a 9.4. I thought it had sold for over $1000

As long as the book comes back in the 9's which I believe it will i'll make my money back and than some

Even if I only got $200 for it I'd still make my money+some