• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Super Mystery

4 posts in this topic

I scanned this book awhile ago and for whatever reason I didn't scan the back cover .I know you guys need the back cover to really give an opinion on the book, but my scanner has since conked on me.

The back cover is about the same as the front cover no better or worse any chance this might get as high as 3.0 :wishluck: based on what you can tell from the front cover ?

Thanks for looking

<a  href=SMC.jpg' alt='SMC.jpg'>

Your scan is a tad on the tiny side so it makes it difficult to give you an honest opinion. I would say from what I can see that 6.0 is not out of the question though!

I am assuming everything is intact and I can't see a bottom staple, but I also assume it is there?smiley-gen130.gif

Thanks for taking the time to give me some feedback .Yes, it is only a single staple book and some slight rust on the staple. Hopefully I get my scanner issue solved shortly and try for a larger scan and include the back cover.

I struggle with low/mid grade books so your feedback really helps . I have never had a CGC book so not very good at guessing what they look for in those grades.

Thanks guys