• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*UPDATE* WW Sacramento: Accepting submissions - Chris Hemsworth & Everyone Else!

34 posts in this topic

This convention is less than a month away. Deadline for me to have books or other items in my hand is Tuesday March 4th (unless you want or need to ship items directly to Sacramento)

Here is a list of people at the show: WW Sacramento Guests

CHRIS HEMSWORTH

*Fee for Hemsworth - $150 for 8x10 photos, $200 for all other items

*Book/pictures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $50 per signature (yes its higher but I'm going to be standing in line a long time since he is signing Sunday only)

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), $10 fast track fee optional, $50 fee per signature (see above), and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping drops to $3 per book).

*If you are getting multiple Hemsworth signatures I will reduce the fee per signature

*Will accept other items (Hammers, Helmets, etc) PM for specifics. Additional cost or needing the item(s) sent directly to Sacramento may be required due to size constraints.

SKETCHES

Most likely not accepting sketch requests due to the time I will need to devote to the Chris Hemsworth signing. PM me if you have requests and if it is something I can accommodate I will let you know

CREATOR SIGS

*Creator signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $5 per signature.

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), $10 fast track fee optional, $5 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping drops to $3 per book).

*Creator signature fees extra (if any)

CELEBRITY SIGS

*Celebrity signatures subbed under your CGC account is a fee of $25 per signature

*If you do not have a CGC account, I can submit the books under my account - Costs are: CGC fee (dependent on tier), $10 fast track fee optional, $25 fee per signature, and return shipping of $10. (For additional books, return shipping drops to $3 per book).

*Celebrity signing fees extra and subject to change if they are changed at the show. Please click on this link for details on current signing fees: Wizard World Sacramento Autograph list

*Items other than comics and photos accepted...PM for specifics. Additional cost or needing the item(s) sent directly to Sacramento may be required due to size constraints.

$5 fee applies to crack out current CGC graded books. Cannot guarantee same grade when re-graded but I have cracked out a couple hundred books and have not had any issues.

Books must be properly prepped. See HOW TO PREP BOOK THREAD for details on how to properly prep your books. $5 prep fee applies to any books not properly prepped. (And if you want a book signed in a specific area this is even more important).

Any questions or to schedule signatures and get the address to send book or other items to, please PM me or send me an email at twincitiesauctions@gmail.com

Thanks,

Torrey

Yes, would you be able to score a Thor photo cover book or would you need me to find one and send it to you?

I do have a couple. All are 9.6 or better. But it depends on which one you want as I don't have all the Thor photo covers handy but I am going to look at a bunch later today.

FYI...I will definately be able to do any sketch pick ups or commission pick ups anyone needs.

And got a question last night so just to reiterate...If you want any sketch covers or commissions please PM me. Depending on who it's for I might accept a couple, but for people that I'd have to wait in line for I definately won't be able to do over this weekend.

Thanks

Kevlar is a great guy and someone that I trust to handle my own books. As a matter of fact ill be sending him some myself for Chris.

Thanks for handling this Torrey.

TQuella, Torrey, Twincities, by whichever name he goes by I have to agree with Doug on this one. He's helped me on a number of things for a while.

I would be looking for the Mighty Thor 1 Variant he did for I want to say the original Thor movie. That would be the one I would good for if you have one please. If not what others do you by chance have... maybe this part I should be PMing... but figure if I have the question maybe others do as well.

Just to clarify since someone did ask:

Yes I am approved as a facilitator. If you would like verification, please call CGC and ask Mike Balent (but don't believe anything he says about me lol)

With that...if you have any other questions please ask.

Kevlar is a great guy and someone that I trust to handle my own books. As a matter of fact ill be sending him some myself for Chris.

+1 I would not hesitate to send my books to him.

Yes I am approved as a facilitator. If you would like verification, please call CGC and ask Mike Balent (but don't believe anything he says about me lol)

Torrey is frickin' awesome.

Just keep your hands away from his mouth when he is eating turkey out of his back pack.

Torrey is frickin' awesome.

Just keep your hands away from his mouth when he is eating turkey out of his back pack.

Or eating a whole chicken at 8 AM in the morning in the passenger seat of your truck.

For Chris Hemsworth, is a comic considered a specialty item ($200 fee) or does it fall under the 8x10 ($150 fee)?

I would imagine that it would fall in the everything else category for $200.00 because a comic doesn't = an 8x10 photo. Although they are similar in size, it would be like comparing apples and oranges. They probably mean that everything else=your collectible.

+1 I would not hesitate to send my books to him.

+2