• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunker ONI PRESS

258 posts in this topic

just read the first issue enjoyed it variant sold out on midtown already (thumbs u

http://www.midtowncomics.com/store/dp.asp?PRID=Bunker+%231+Cover+A+Regular_1313131

THE SMASH HIT DIGITAL COMIC COMES TO PRINT WITH A DOUBLE-SIZED DEBUT ISSUE!

When five friends go to bury a time capsule before going their separate ways, they find a mysterious bunker stamped with their names and containing artifacts from a time that has yet to come. Will their discovery save the world or doom it? From Joshua Hale Fialkov (I, VAMPIRE; ULTIMATES) and Joe Infurnari (MARATHON) comes a new ongoing series that proves outrunning your future is no easier than escaping your past.

Went to 2 LCS's & only saw cover A. One employee was really talking it up as a great read.

pretty sure I read somewhere that this was released digitally months ago and just now going to print. The article mentioned is was also a "hit" with readers. (shrug)

Went to 2 LCS's & only saw cover A. One employee was really talking it up as a great read.

pretty sure I read somewhere that this was released digitally months ago and just now going to print. The article mentioned is was also a "hit" with readers. (shrug)

yeah i have the first five issues reading them today need to sleep got home at 6am and i am still up.One other thing i might add if you don't like to read in cursive good luck.