• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunker ONI PRESS

258 posts in this topic

Really dug 1-4 but totally forgot about this book. Always a terrible idea to have long delays IMO for that very reason.

Oh well, will read 1-4 when 5 comes out

Unfortunately it seems that is the norm now for a good book. I don't hear as many people talking about monthly Marvel books as the creator owned series from Image, ONI and the likes.

I would rather have a good read and artwork then have them rush to put out something.

Really dug 1-4 but totally forgot about this book. Always a terrible idea to have long delays IMO for that very reason.

Oh well, will read 1-4 when 5 comes out

Unfortunately it seems that is the norm now for a good book. I don't hear as many people talking about monthly Marvel books as the creator owned series from Image, ONI and the likes.

I would rather have a good read and artwork then have them rush to put out something.

+1

The Bunker is great and worth the wait imo.

I meant back issues.... I haven't seen a new one in awhile unless my lcs has dropped it

#10 came out last week, or 2 weeks ago. It was a stand alone story not dealing with the usual characters. Still enjoying it