• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bunker ONI PRESS

258 posts in this topic

Waiting on Midtown and I've gone from Friday delivery to Monday somehow. (shrug)

At least you don't live on the west coast. You'd get them next Thursday. lol

Yeah and it would be terrible to give up this beautiful weather. I ... Wait a minute... lol

Waiting on Midtown and I've gone from Friday delivery to Monday somehow. (shrug)

Yeah and it would be terrible to give up this beautiful weather. I ... Wait a minute... lol

:gossip: it rained today. 2nd time all winter , in the last few months. We haven't had a winter. :grin:

Spoke to Josh and Joe at ECCC, and they have plans for The Bunker up to 30 issues so far. Number 4 will be the last issue in the first arc. I hope to get more The Bunker # 2 variant today from them , as they are cool guys. The first issue regular cover seems to be sold out, and they didn't have any more, they didn't even get the Comicspro variant.

Spoke to Josh and Joe at ECCC, and they have plans for The Bunker up to 30 issues so far. Number 4 will be the last issue in the first arc. I hope to get more The Bunker # 2 variant today from them , as they are cool guys. The first issue regular cover seems to be sold out, and they didn't have any more, they didn't even get the Comicspro variant.

(thumbs u

Lovin this! Glad I picked this as my first non superhero read.

I get my Midtown shipment in LA on Tuesdays like clockwork.

Pretty deep issue. Intriguing stuff so far, feels like they are developing the characters nicely. My hope now is that they continue writing this story for the comic medium and not for tv, meaning I hope the creatures don't change anything based on their tv development deal. This feels like a solid 36 issue series IMO, I hope they keep it moving rather than drag it out to coincide with tv longevity. 2c