• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25% Off all Comics at www.ComicSupply.com

7 posts in this topic

Thanks so much to all that ordered this weekend for free shipping.

We are trying to put up a bunch of comics this week. Trying at least.

25% off all comics at www.ComicSupply.com

We have some nice added Golden Age if anyone collects. There is a beat to beck Batman #4 and some other nice ones.

Just mentioning it.

By the way: Coupon Code "CGC" for 10% off (1 use only)

Comic Supply, is the 25% off on top of the list price, or is it already factored in to the price? Also, do you have stuff for sale that is not on the site?

I think the sale is over...I managed to creep in (about 10 hours ago) just before he took down the discounted prices...

But DO PM Russel, he told me he has tons of Silver and Bronze not on the site.

No, I am just going to keep the sale up, but the newly added section Uncanny's were only supposed to be highlighted for the first few days.

I am putting up very high grade ones today, and 25% off a silver age book that is $400 and NM, is quite the hit.

Well, its a steal for someone buying it. Basically when we highlight books or put new ones up they generally don't go on sale for at least a week.

Take that Batman #4 for example. It probably won't go on sale for another week because at $500, $125 off, and a Batman #4 in beat grade for $375 is a pretty good deal.

On another note, we do have around 100000+ comics that are not on the site. I was telling Chromium that we like to have a scan for any book over $10, but its real hard to get them up fast. Even modern books take quite a while to put them on the site.

Do PM me if there is anything you are looking for. I expect to have this site packed with comics by Dec 1st, as I am hiring a few new people.