• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glebe Brothers SKetcH Opp GRADES ARE IN!!!!

108 posts in this topic

For anyone on the fence...

I've commissioned them a couple times now.

One for the Dd sketch cover you see and one for a artist proof sketch card.

The quality and timeframe has been outstanding both times! Great communion too.

Really interesting opp, but I'm afraid it's too much money with all the things I've already got lined up for ECCC etc. I'm hoping this goes ahead, though, so I can look forward to seeing lots of awesome covers and possibly a round 2 at a later date.

I have to say with ECCC, Megacon, and getting Hemsworth's Sig, not to mention a few other I am pretty much tapped out until after ECCC. Maybe if the start date was after it I could jump on the boat but for now I'm hanging on by a life preserver.

Ok, working out the last couple of odds and ends...

I expect pricing details with an official announcement soon. I promise to work a pricing schedule that will fit a range of budgets.

I understand its convention season and I want to make sure people who want in on this opportunity can participate.

May I suggest that you announce the options available (with prices) so people have a bit of time to consider what to get before it goes live?

Please if you want info before the drop PM ME! HCE, pricing coming your way. Thanks!

Sorry for the unexpected delay, I want to get clarification from CGC on a question before moving forward.

Thanks for your patience and please feel free to PM for details on the opp. If you have joined one of my sketch or SS opps in the past, you get early access on spots.