• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - The ULTIMATE Captain America sales thread! Timely, Atlas, Marvel!

43 posts in this topic

Wanting to buy a new place and shoring up a big down payment this time - so here goes. These are my babies, but I've gotta be a grown up (for now)!

Rulez:

1. PayPal only

2. 1st unconditional posted in the sales thread wins the book. A posted in the thread takes precedence over any PM sale that might be agreed to but not yet posted to the sales thread - period.

3. US buyers only, please, unless I've dealt with you before.

4. No HOS or probation boardies. I also reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone for any reason.

5. I have sold many books on eBay under "silverageguy", plus I have had many four-figure, high-dollar transactions (selling and buying) with Columbia Comics, Dale Roberts, Greg Reece, Ghost Town, ft88 and many more. My kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5350236#Post5350236

Strange Tales 114, according to blurb on CConnect's copies of this book in their March preview, was Stan Lee's effort to float Captain America and determine his viability without committing to the character, hence the impostor. And it's a book I need for my ST run!

Anyhow, shipping costs?

Strange Tales 114, according to blurb on CConnect's copies of this book in their March preview, was Stan Lee's effort to float Captain America and determine his viability without committing to the character, hence the impostor. And it's a book I need for my ST run!

Anyhow, shipping costs?

All prices above include U.S. shipping, double-boxed Priority.