• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Misc. BA Marvels (some HG) - 43 BA Marvels $95 shipped in the US - CLOSED

118 posts in this topic

Up for sale tonight: 60 or so BA Marvels from my personal stash, plus two copies of Swamp Thing #1 in the VF range.

Other than maintaining a box or so full of sentimental favorites in nicer shape, I've decided that the Good-to-Fine range is fine by me for my permanent BA Marvel collection. So, while shifting my books to new, short-white boxes after Christmas, I culled out all of my better copies (and some mid-grade doubles, too), and will be offering them here over the next few days.

There will be some very nice books in this thread, a few oddball titles (humor, romance), multiple copies of several issues which I have irrationally hoarded over the years, and maybe a few surprises. Think of it as a "downgrading" project, with you as the beneficiaries!

------------------------------------------

SHIPPING:

Domestic US shipping for 1-4 books: $8.00 via securely-packed & fully-insured USPS Priority Mail (flat rate envelope) w/Delivery Confirmation.

Domestic US shipping for 5 or more books: $13.00 via securely-packed & fully-insured USPS Priority Mail (medium flat rate box) w/Delivery Confirmation.

• Very sorry -- NO international shipping at this time. However, I will consider shipping to Canada, but ONLY via Priority Mail Express International (to be paid by the buyer): flat rate envelopes are $35.95, and flat rate boxes are $66.95 (prices include up to $200 of insurance coverage). Not cheap…but quick, insurable, and reliably trackable on both sides of the border.

TERMS:

:takeit: in the thread rules.

• NO probies, HOS'ers, etc.

• PayPal is the ONLY form of payment I'll accept for this sale.

:news:***VERY IMPORTANT:*** Payment is due within 3 days of the PM invoice date!

If you require more time, please PM me FIRST before committing to buy, and I'm sure we can work something out. However, if payment is not received within the specified time period, and no other arrangements have been made, I reserve the right to cancel the sale and re-list the item.

• I usually ship within one or two days of receipt of payment; sometimes the same day, if I'm working from home!

Need larger scans? Detail pics? Interior pics? More info? Please feel free to PM me.

NOTE: Back cover scans will be provided for all books priced over $20. Others available upon request.

Finally, my feedback thread is located here (under my old username, but it's still me) -- as a former US Postal Service employee, I tend to get very high marks for my packaging and shipping, mostly because I know what NOT to do...! :grin:

My feedback thread!

I'll start the listings in a few minutes...

Thanks for looking! -Mike

Swamp Thing #1 - copy A: VF-. Very bright, glossy copy. Tiny chip out of bottom rhc fc; very small corner piece missing from the top of one interior page. Is it my imagination, or are decent copies of this book getting harder to find in the $90 - $100 range?

$95

SOLD!!!