• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

General Image Sharing Question

10 posts in this topic

Not sure where to post this but trying to get some assistance, has anyone in the boards used dropbox to host images for cgc postings? Was trying to use it but images are not showing when I copy the links so just seeing if anyone else in here has used dropbox on the boards and give me some advice.

To be honest I was using imgur for my photo sharing, I never even thought of using my Dropbox. Let me know if the link works for anyone else. I have found so far that I can't load larger photos to my Dropbox for viewing or at least they are not showing up.

I'll do a little more investigative work on the Dropbox idea and try and keep you posted.

it loads from the link but was trying to get it to do like imgur does with displaying the image instead of the link. guess it may not be possible

You got me there. I couldn't find anyway to load the image directly from Dropbox. imgur seems to be the easiest to use in my opinion for links and direct loads. Maybe use Dropbox to link to larger scans?

it loads from the link but was trying to get it to do like imgur does with displaying the image instead of the link. guess it may not be possible

You got me there. I couldn't find anyway to load the image directly from Dropbox. imgur seems to be the easiest to use in my opinion for links and direct loads. Maybe use Dropbox to link to larger scans?

imgur can handle any size scan pretty much

what I really like about it is that it provides all the various forms you might need-- message board [img.... ; html code if you understand how to use it (really helpful in posting the enormous scan in an eBay ad) - direct links -- all these are covered by imgur. It's a slick application.

tMaxD1S.jpg