• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

10% off !!!A really HOT REDHEAD...Jimmy Olsen, RECAP PAGE 46

437 posts in this topic

#32 Jimmy is an alien, Pinocchio, and Supes sings Rock and Roll;) Centerfold detached at one staple. There is a spine roll. Grade is VG- (3.5) bin is $12

jimmyolsen32_0001.jpg

jimmyolsen32_0002.jpg

:takeit:

#41, Jimmy is a human Octopus, a swordsman and uses a robot. The name Sharon is on the cover, but it was not my signature. There is a small ripple on the right side and a stain on the “L”, store stamp. , grade is VG (4.0) maybe a little better.. Bin is $10

jimmyolsen40_0001.jpg

jimmyolsen40_0002.jpg

EDIT: Ooops. Words say #41, but pics are #40. Don't need 40, but do need #41.

Guess I should have realized when I couldn't find where it said "Sharon" on the cover!

On hold until Tim sees it. Sold to

#41, Jimmy is a human Octopus, a swordsman and uses a robot. The name Sharon is on the cover, but it was not my signature. There is a small ripple on the right side and a stain on the “L”. , grade is VG (4.0) Bin is $10

Sold to ttfitz

jimmyolsen41_0001.jpg

jimmyolsen41_0002.jpg

#15 Jimmy finds a dog with a gold tooth, he develops super speed and the last story is about his Superman Souvenirs. 1956. Nice color with 2 very small tears on the back. Grade is VG+ (4.5) bin $67

jimmyolsen15_0001.jpg

jimmyolsen15_0002.jpg

What a cool cover!

These are a lot of fun to see.

Good luck with the sale. (thumbs u

. . . although I was hoping for Nicole Kidman :gossip:

#20, Jimmy and Danny the Dinosaur, on trial and as a Merman. 1957. White pages, nice color, some creases, spine wear, 1/8th split at the bottom. Grade is VG -(3.5) bin is $40

jimmyolsen20_0001.jpg

jimmyolsen20_0002.jpg

Looks like a good read!

On hold until Tim sees it.

#41, Jimmy is a human Octopus, a swordsman and uses a robot. The name Sharon is on the cover, but it was not my signature. There is a small ripple on the right side and a stain on the “L”. , grade is VG (4.0) Bin is $10

jimmyolsen41_0001.jpg

jimmyolsen41_0002.jpg

Thanks, Sharon!

#20, Jimmy and Danny the Dinosaur, on trial and as a Merman. 1957. White pages, nice color, some creases, spine wear, 1/8th split at the bottom. Grade is VG -(3.5) bin is $40

jimmyolsen20_0001.jpg

jimmyolsen20_0002.jpg

Looks like a good read!

Thanks, David:) I'm glad you saw it...I was thinking of you and the underwater scene:) Sold