• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #5, 8, 21, 23, 24, 25 + MANY MORE on eBay!

9 posts in this topic

I will be listing a nice mid to high grade collection of Silver and Bronze Age Marvel and DC comics over the next month. Up first this week is a run of Amazing Spider-Man, including:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Mf...&rows=50&sort=3

#5 VG 4.0 (Dr. Doom)

#8 VG 4.0 (Human Torch x-over)

#21 FN 6.0 (2nd Beetle, Human Torch x-over)

#23 VF 8.0 (3rd Green Goblin)

#24 VF+ 8.5 (BEAUTY)

#25 VF 8.0 (1st Mary Jane Watson)

#102 VF/NM 9.0 (Origin of Morbius)

#110 NM- 9.2 (1st Gibbon)

#177 NM 9.4 (Green Goblin)

Check out my auctions during the middle of the week for more great looking comics.

BID OFTEN & GOOD LUCK!!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Is that a tear at the top staple? What about the creases on the brc? Those are considered color breaking arent they? Dont think that book is close to an 8.5. Probably closer to 7.0. Or am I being too harsh?

nope - i think you're in the ballpark.............i think the grading on the earlier issues i viewed shows a bit of optimism. many seem to have a staple problem and lot's of spine stress on all............still nice mid-grade copies, IMO............. thumbsup2.gif

Hi,

Thanks for checking out my auctions. Just to clarify, the mark at the top staple on #24 is a small crease not a tear. There is a bend towards the bottom of the spine, but it appears to be a stacking/handling ding and definitely not a corner crunch. Overall, the books look great even if the scans do not. As with all of my auctions, your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you win a book and are not happy with the grade

I will provide a fast refund.

Also, if there are any Captain America/Iron Man fans viewing this post, check out my new listings for a great looking TOS/Cap/Iron Man run.

BID OFTEN & GOOD LUCK!!! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif