• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WW Sacramento - Accepting Submissions for Chris Hemsworth and others

4 posts in this topic

Not going to repost everything...I had accidentally posted in the regular signature series room and not in the Event Announcements.

So if you are interested in getting anything signed by Chris Hemsworth (Actor who plays Thor for those of you living under a rock lol), Stan Lee, Chris Claremont, or anyone else...please go to this thread:

WW Sacramento Signature Series

Yeah sorry about bumping this one down for all of the BotB stuff's. Cannot wait to get my first Celeb signature here. Figured I would have to wait till SDCC for something like this one. Thanks for jumping in as always Sir. You are a Scholar and a Gentleman.

Last call for books for Sacramento...books need to be to me by March 4th. For those of you who ordered Hemsworth books, the tickets have been purchased...if anyone else still wants items signed by Hemsworth I need to know to get the rest of the tickets.

Thanks,

Torrey