• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pence VS USA Editions

46 posts in this topic

wow those are awesome!!!! Love it!!!!!

I have a good friend going to London Comic Con and he has my list and what i will pay. Hopefully im walking away from London Con with something good pences :)

i just want to emphasize the comics I showed above are British comics and not what are commonly known as Pence issues :makepoint:

true true good point.

At London Comic both your british and pence editions will be there and I hopefully can snag a few keys at non-american prices :)

love your collection. nice to see something very original

wow those are awesome!!!! Love it!!!!!

I have a good friend going to London Comic Con and he has my list and what i will pay. Hopefully im walking away from London Con with something good pences :)

What books are you looking for?

If I see any, I'll let you know.

maybe you will know.

they did an Iron Man 55 pence copy. i know I have seen one. There is no online gallery to show it so i dont have proof

my question is did they also around the same time do a ASM129 pence?

just like the IM55, I cannot find any pence site showing it but i have seen it i know it exists so...

maybe you will know.

they did an Iron Man 55 pence copy. i know I have seen one. There is no online gallery to show it so i dont have proof

just like the IM55, I cannot find any pence site showing it but i have seen it i know it exists so...

I have one, going to work now but I will scan and post when I get in

There will always be a limited market/buyers pool for pence editions. Regardless of whether or not they are keys. Of course this only matters if you intend on trying to re-sell.

-J.

This.

Personally, I hate them, but that's just me. What do I know? lol I used to scowl at 2nd and 3rd prints. lol

Personally, I hate them, but that's just me. What do I know? lol I used to scowl at 2nd and 3rd prints. lol

You are one weird american… lol

lol If you pay for the postage, I'll send you all of my BA pence copies. lol

My IM 55 pence copy, bottom left. Also purchased a pence copy of Logan's Run #6 off of eBay today. Should arrive in a couple of weeks. I'm a total Thanos hoarder, so will pick up pence versions of the books he's featured in, but try to stay away otherwise. Now if I came across an AF15 pence copy with nice eye appeal that I could afford, would probably jump on that as well.

315bfe9d-73e0-487c-9537-2016f69b4ebd_zpsef99289a.jpg

maybe you will know.

No pence copy of ASM 129 (or 121\122). I have compiled a list of all Marvel and DC comics from 1959 through to circa 1982 that do not have pence copies. PM me your email address if you want a copy.

Neil

My IM 55 pence copy, bottom left. Also purchased a pence copy of Logan's Run #6 off of eBay today. Should arrive in a couple of weeks. I'm a total Thanos hoarder, so will pick up pence versions of the books he's featured in, but try to stay away otherwise. Now if I came across an AF15 pence copy with nice eye appeal that I could afford, would probably jump on that as well.

315bfe9d-73e0-487c-9537-2016f69b4ebd_zpsef99289a.jpg

WOW!!!

You are only missing one other Iron man 55 foreign edition!!!! pretty awesome!!!!