• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Hulk 271 CgC 9.2 Rocket Raccoon with Sheltered lowered prices to gpa

36 posts in this topic

1. First :takeit: wins it, over pm's..If you want something..use the symbol

2. US shipping, International pm me first and we can work out something

3. Thanks for looking

4. Refund if Raw's are not in the shape you hoped for.

5. No refund on Slabs unless promised a rating not hit..

6. Please contact me within 48 hours to arrange payments after your purchase. Payment is expected within 72 hours unless we have worked out something.

And I do work with you for payment also.

International Available, just contact me first...

And ask around if raws aren't good I do make it right..:)

1-5 raws 4.00 6-16 8.00 17-50 13.00 more than 50 ask

Slabs 11.18 for 2..

Free shipping with priority medium boxed also..so there you have it..make offers, no lowballs please..let me know if I am way off on price..I am willing to work with you

Yup Kyle, way off. I think your Hulk is prolly worth more like a hundo. If you agree I got one for you.... :shrug:

LMK :)

Free shipping with priority medium boxed also..so there you have it..make offers, no lowballs please..let me know if I am way off on price..I am willing to work with you

Yup Kyle, way off. I think your Hulk is prolly worth more like a hundo. If you agree I got one for you.... :shrug:

LMK :)

What's with this thread crapping?? Apparently you are not aware of how hot the book is when Raw NM's are going for $200 now on ebay.

Keep your comments to yourself.

This looks like a British Pence copy? Does that make a difference?

Its not a pence copy, it's the direct market version. I don't think Marvel was making separate pence versions this late, just adding the pence price next to the US. Still a cool book, PM incoming.