• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hodge Podge of Awesome! Grail Quest! - CLOSED!

87 posts in this topic

I wonder what CGC is thinking when grading foreign editons. Both i Fantastici Quattro and Devil are books by Editoriale Corno – one is marked as "Trans-World" and the other as "Marvel Comics"… (shrug)

And in the FF it’s not even mentioned that it’s an italian edition… meh

Marvel Team-Up #3 - big fan of the Spidey/Torch team-ups. Just am.

To say I wholly reject the last two 2014 sales (per GPA) is an understatement. The book is $110 in OSPG and a look through old GPA shows a 2013 average of $113 and prior the book holds steady at ~ $90.

I need a little more than that and would be happy with $100

(however, if you wait until May/June you still get the $15 off)

I have no idea if this has been pressed or not.

MarvelTeam-Up3-92ow.jpg

Popeye 78 - total change of pace - I just loved the cover!

last GPA sale/avg is... too low for me to accept... I would be happy with $50 (will take offers but space is low - pun intended!)

Popeye78-92w.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Bugs Bunny #101 - fantastic Bugs and Elmer cover!

Pair it with the Popeye for a 'space theme' if you want (I thought about framing the two up myself). 1965 book so still pretty early in the SA timeframe.

no GPA on this but I am a fair and loving man and would be happy with $55 on it.

BugsBunny101-92w.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Thanks!

Tales to Astonish #71 - seaweed as you never want to sea it!

last GPA sale/avg is $174 and the 12mo average is $187, anyone who loves subby is a friend of mine and I would be happy with $175

TalestoAstonish71-94w.jpg

Tales to Astonish #85 copy A - great Hulk cover - so great I have two! Not sure which colouring I like better though.

last GPA sale/avg is $215 but the GPA 12 mo average is $215, I would be happy with $190 as it has slightly better pages (off-white-to-white) and no writing.

TalestoAstonish85-94oww.jpg

Tales to Astonish #85 copy B - great Hulk cover - so great I have two! Not sure which colouring I like better though.

last GPA sale/avg is $215 and the GPA 12 mo average is $215, I would be happy with $170 while this one has some writing please note that it also has a WHITE label.

TalestoAstonish85-94ow.jpg

Tales to Astonish #96 - he swims! skull island! me likee!

last GPA sale/avg is $122 but the 2013 GPA average is $151, I would be happy with $120.

White label goodness!

TalestoAstonish96-94w.jpg

Tales to Astonish #98 - this truly was one of my favorite story lines. I am thrilled to say I have a full-line of ToA Subby and Namor 70's subby readers to share with my son (when he is older of course)

last GPA sale/avg is $110 and the 12mo average is $116, actual sales numbers are all over the map... I know I am losing money on this one but, for a grail, I would be happy with $110

TalestoAstonish98-94oww.jpg

L'Uomo Ragno #134 - just in case you stopped paying attention!

last GPA sale... don't care, more than happy to keep this signed-by-Stan Italian version of #122. I am happy to entertain discussions starting at $500.

I believe I had this one pressed and cleaned by Mike at Hero Restoration.

LUomoRagno134-92w.jpg

Nova #3 and 4 - changing it up again!

last GPA sale on the #3 is $98 (avg $75) and on the #4 is $51 (avg $85)... so $149 on last sale or $160 on averages...neither! I would be happy with $145 for the pair

I have no idea if these have been pressed or not.

SOLD!

Captain Marvel #11 - staying in space! The death of Uno... which is too bad because I love that card game :(

last GPA sale on this is $140 but in 2012 there seemed to be a serious hate-on for this book (avg ~ $53)... while the latest number is high the 2012 numbers are too low to take seriously. I would be happy with splitting the difference at $95

CaptainMarvel11-94oww.jpg

Nova #3 and 4 - changing it up again!

last GPA sale on the #3 is $98 (avg $75) and on the #4 is $51 (avg $85)... so $149 on last sale or $160 on averages...neither! I would be happy with $145 for the pair

I have no idea if these have been pressed or not.

Nova3-98w.jpg

Nova4-98w.jpg

:takeit:

Double ^^

Thanks!

Captain Marvel #33 - Thanos!

Low grade but still THANOS!!!

last GPA sale on this is $84... IF it was signed by Starlin. Otherwise I got nuthin' to go on. I do know what I paid however and it is THANOS! so $60 is a price I am happy with

(the May/June shipping deal for this book is only $10)

OR

IF you buy over $500 worth of product in this thread, and this book has not yet been claimed, this book is FREE to you (have to claim it).

I have no idea if this has been pressed or not (odds are good - no).

SOLD!