• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daredevil 1, 9.6 at HA

7 posts in this topic

I saw that a week or so ago and almost cried. I've been waiting with bated breath for the pics. However, it's so far out of my price range, it might as well be the Hope Diamond. I used to think of the 9.8 Namora 1 as the most desirable book in the collection, but I didn't know this Daredevil 1 existed. I'm guessing it'll fetch around $40K.

I saw that a week or so ago and almost cried. I've been waiting with bated breath for the pics. However, it's so far out of my price range, it might as well be the Hope Diamond. I used to think of the 9.8 Namora 1 as the most desirable book in the collection, but I didn't know this Daredevil 1 existed. I'm guessing it'll fetch around $40K.

Well, the picture is up now. The condition and freshness are really nice, but it does disappoint in one respect: the trim isn't so great. A little of the artwork is sliced off along the right and bottom edges (which is a pet peeve of mine).