• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Northwest Indiana Con Report with pics

32 posts in this topic

I got there between 10:00 and 10:30, saw the line, parked across the street and waited for about 15 minutes. I didn't see the line move very far in that time, said :censored: it and went home. There was no way I was waiting around outside for half an hour or better to get into a show this small. 2c

I almost drove an hour for this, really glad I did not. But I am happy they had such a turnout at a first time show. Hopefully they get a few more people taking money at the door for the next one. I am sure they didn't expect such a huge amount of people.

thanks for the pics!

I almost drove an hour for this, really glad I did not. But I am happy they had such a turnout at a first time show. Hopefully they get a few more people taking money at the door for the next one. I am sure they didn't expect such a huge amount of people.

thanks for the pics!

+1 Ditto all around.

http://tomkatcomics.com/

don't have any idea about his show, but I'll be there. I'm in the area anyway, beyond any detectable search patterns. :insane:

I have to talked to a few toy people who are doing these, but not many comic guys. I guess we'll see on these. One plus for me is that the one in Bourbonnais is about a block from where I live.

http://tomkatcomics.com/

don't have any idea about his show, but I'll be there. I'm in the area anyway, beyond any detectable search patterns. :insane:

I have to talked to a few toy people who are doing these, but not many comic guys. I guess we'll see on these. One plus for me is that the one in Bourbonnais is about a block from where I live.

Great, we can go to your house after the show and drink beer. :banana: