• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DC Crisis on Infinite Earths Slabs all CGC 9.8

20 posts in this topic

Rules: Please no probation listes or HOSers. Time stamped :takeit: is king in thread or PM.

USPS Shipping and/or FedEx

International boardies are more than welcome just pm me for shipping calculations.

Payment: Paypal

Feel free to PM me offers or questions.

Handling time is between 3-4 business days, but majority of the time I ship right away if you pay prior to 1pm Pacific Coast time.

I over package so the books will be well protected. 99.99% like a good condom :P

My Kudo's page: KUDO'S

:news: Buy all 3 Crisis on Infinite Earth for $105 SHIPPED

- CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTH # 6 CGC 9.8 White Pages $30

Crisis+on+Infinite+Earth+6.jpg

- CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTH # 11 CGC 9.8 White Pages $40

Crisis+on+Infinite+Earth+11.jpg

- CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTH # 12 CGC 9.8 White Pages $40

Crisis+on+Infinite+Earth+12.jpg

A member, whom had issues with eBay shillings that was debated in the Probation thread, had complained my price for all 3 slabs are way to expensive? Then again, if he shilling bids on eBay just means he wants to buy low and sell high while shilling bids to increase profits lol

I feel that total price for all 3 slabs for $123 shipped isn't a bad deal, figuring it comes out to about $41 each shipped or you can look at it as $35 each plus $5 shipping...lol

Any thoughts or comments?

I haven't been here long so value my thoughts appropriately but the 90 day GPA averages for these books are $28, $36, $26. A total of $90 which is 27% lower than your asking price (including shipping).

Perhaps that's why the other member considered them too expensive.

everyone has different ways to price things they want to sell, and different ways to decide how much they want to pay.

GPA and/or recent EBAY sales (or current listings) CAN be considered by some as indicator of the market price of things. But for example if you thought something was going to be worth more soon or had exceptional page quality or centering or the chance of an upgrade with pressing, you might sell for more or pay more for it.

everyone has different ways to price things they want to sell, and different ways to decide how much they want to pay.

GPA and/or recent EBAY sales (or current listings) CAN be considered by some as indicator of the market price of things. But for example if you thought something was going to be worth more soon or had exceptional page quality or centering or the chance of an upgrade with pressing, you might sell for more or pay more for it.

Very true. I try to be reasonable to help with the cost of shipping and at the same time, I don't want to lose money either. Shipping cost is the most as what I've seen slabs going for $12 and more if weight increases and then adding insurance.

Very true. I try to be reasonable to help with the cost of shipping and at the same time, I don't want to lose money either. Shipping cost is the most as what I've seen slabs going for $12 and more if weight increases and then adding insurance.

I ship slabs for $5-$8 depending what zone it is in. And I use the double box method that can be found if you search the forum. It weighs 1 lb 14 oz with 2 boxes, 1 slab in bubble wrap, and packing peanuts. If you are shipping multiple a medium flat rate box is only like $11.30. Do everything online. It saves a ton of money. $$$

Thanks Taco :)

I've been doing that. I went and got myself a Stamps.com account to use for USPS and also have a FedEx account as well.

Most buyers are from the East Coast that I've been selling too. I recently sold some comics to a buyer in Asia which I gave him a $15 shipping discount :)

I prefer to over pack to prevent any damage and only use bubble wrap as the slab tends to shift around with peanuts during handling and shipments.

I'm confused, will there be some punisher selling?

A member, whom had issues with eBay shillings that was debated in the Probation thread, had complained my price for all 3 slabs are way to expensive? Then again, if he shilling bids on eBay just means he wants to buy low and sell high while shilling bids to increase profits lol

I feel that total price for all 3 slabs for $123 shipped isn't a bad deal, figuring it comes out to about $41 each shipped or you can look at it as $35 each plus $5 shipping...lol

Any thoughts or comments?

You know the marketplace as a practice looks unfavorably at sales thread crapping (i.e. complaining about a sellers selling practices, grades, or prices)... but based on your request for feedback I guess you are cool with any oncoming thread crapping?

Rules:

:news: Buy all 3 Crisis on Infinite Earth for $105 SHIPPED

- CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTH # 6 CGC 9.8 White Pages $30

Crisis+on+Infinite+Earth+6.jpg

- CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTH # 11 CGC 9.8 White Pages $40

Crisis+on+Infinite+Earth+11.jpg

- CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTH # 12 CGC 9.8 White Pages $40

Crisis+on+Infinite+Earth+12.jpg

:takeit:

^^

You got pm for instructions.