• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Packaging sets for sale

10 posts in this topic

they unwrap easily for inspection too.

but they dont re-wrap easily do they? (just based on my experience with saranwrap)

If a buyer wants to see a book (say Secret Wars #8) you have to go thru the process of unwrapping all that stuff... magazine bags taped to size are easier and easier to open and close...

but they dont re-wrap easily do they? (just based on my experience with saranwrap)

If a buyer wants to see a book (say Secret Wars #8) you have to go thru the process of unwrapping all that stuff... magazine bags taped to size are easier and easier to open and close...

+1

Magazine bags are the way to go ...

+1

Depending on set size, you can also use Golden bags too.

True which is why there is no Secret Wars 8 in that set :)

re-wrapping would most likely be done with new roller wrap.

I'm not 100% sold on this idea just something I thought would work well. I've found most people don't want to unwrap the set anyway, especially if you list the grades on there and put important books on the front and back of the set.

+1

+2

I find 15 or so books, bagged and boarded, fit nicely in a magazine size bag and can be taped up into a nice snug brick. Then make multiple bricks and tape those together.

Then you build a fort and invite greggy over.