• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blu Planet Comics in Long Island, New York goes off the deep end.

218 posts in this topic

he's a real piece of work. flies off at any customer that doesn't kiss his feet.

if anyone deserves to go down, it's him.

How does this ahole stay in business at all?

He berates his customers that think parking isn't convenient.

He insinuates that anyone who's not a regular is a flipper and tells them essentially to never darken his doorstep.

When asked to issue a refund, he dodges every reasonable attempt to reconcile the manner in a civilized way and then wishes the individual who lined his pockets to die from a horribly stigmatized disease.

What a humongous phallus.

How does this ahole stay in business at all?

He berates his customers that think parking isn't convenient.

He insinuates that anyone who's not a regular is a flipper and tells them essentially to never darken his doorstep.

When asked to issue a refund, he dodges every reasonable attempt to reconcile the manner in a civilized way and then wishes the individual who lined his pockets to die from a horribly stigmatized disease.

What a humongous phallus.

This comic book store is still open and run by the same owners

http://www.torontosun.com/news/torontoandgta/2009/07/17/10164001-sun.html

I just emailed bleeding cool:

great expose on blu planet. but I disagree that it wasn't the customer's finest hour. exposing a fraudster is always a very fine hour. he tried doing things the calm way-it didn't work. posting blu planet's diatribes has gone viral and will end up getting his money back, plus warning future victims. a very fine hour indeed.

Bleeding Cool says there's more to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleeding cool is Bleeding cool

I just emailed bleeding cool:

great expose on blu planet. but I disagree that it wasn't the customer's finest hour. exposing a fraudster is always a very fine hour. he tried doing things the calm way-it didn't work. posting blu planet's diatribes has gone viral and will end up getting his money back, plus warning future victims. a very fine hour indeed.

Bleeding Cool says there's more to come!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bleeding cool is Bleeding cool

Rich always does a ton of digging when it comes to scammers (especially when it comes to fake artist scams), Im not surprised that his initial "get the info out there" was without a position (holding back judgement on either side) until he could verify facts, corroberate stories and then once all the facts were in, lay into the offending party.

Im looking forward to the second article, to see what else was dug up... maybe Blu will wish Aids on Bleeding Cool!

let's make it even worse

when someone is digging their own grave so quickly I find its best to just let them keep digging and avoid the fast flying shovel!

this guy is like the mole man then with his digging prowess....

Even though this is a very serious matter, I sometimes need to laugh:

and

sorry if these are inappropriate but I am among friends and these made me laugh and feel better.

edit: one more:

lol. Oh man I needed a laugh. Anyone else have any?

feel free to leave a yelp review if you have an opinion about this 'business' based on the facts that have been presented:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/blu-planet-comics-and-games-massapequa

you can leave a google review too if you google search blu planet comics the google review appears on the right side.

the amazing thing about this is that for $1000 (which will be returned, eventually), the guy created a nightmare of negative publicity for himself that $1,000,000 spent on a top PR firm couldn't fix.....

Even though this is a very serious matter, I sometimes need to laugh:

and

sorry if these are inappropriate but I am among friends and these made me laugh and feel better.

edit: one more:

lol. Oh man I needed a laugh. Anyone else have any?

I can't think of any right now... but Blu Planet have to be getting pretty upset about all this

Woody-Harrelson-Wiping-Tears-Money.gif