• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My OO Vintage Star Wars Toys - SELLOUT/CLOSED

56 posts in this topic

Finally trying to sell some of my original owner Star Wars toys after having them in storage for the past 30 years or so....I played with them pretty heavily back in the day, but they're still pretty solid specimens. Wanted to see if you all need any of these before I take them over to rebelscum.

- The first :takeit: wins, whether in the thread or via PM, based on time stamp; PM offers are happily entertained

- No probies or HOS members (or any other questionable characters, at my judgment)

- PayPal, personal checks, or USPS money orders

- Domestic USA shipping only on these (I'll consider shipping them to Canada if you really want me to...PM me first to discuss); shipping will be added to the listed prices and will be at cost based on your location and item(s) purchased. I will use the most economical carrier for your particular shipment, be it USPS, UPS, or FedEx (unless you have a preference, then I'll use that). If you want me to figure shipping cost before you fully commit to a purchase, a "take it pending shipping cost calculation" will work fine.

Not sure how to grade toys, so I'll let the pics to the talking...if you have any questions about anything, just ask. If you don't like something you buy for any reason, return it to me as purchased for a full refund within a reasonable time frame, but I'll ask you to cover the return shipping.

FWIW, my kudos thread is here .

First item coming up...

Darth Vader Tie Fighter (Kenner No. 39100, circa 1979). Asking$75 SOLD

Looks pretty clean; only thing in the box other than the toy itself is a product line flyer (pictured); I put batteries in - the "laser" light under the cabin works, but no sound

IMG_3973_zpsd1311ef5.jpg

IMG_3974_zps6ab86b0c.jpg

IMG_3975_zpse7daf62e.jpg

IMG_3976_zpsd7b6ca3f.jpg

Do you have any of the "micro" or "mini" sets/vehicles or the die-cast vehicles

Not on hand...I know I had some of the die-cast vehicles when I was a kid, but I can't find them...might still be in my parents' basement...if so, might be another decade or so before I have a chance to locate them lol

Rebel Armored Snow Speeder (Kenner No. 39610). Asking $20 SOLD

Nothing else in the box, but the toy is all there (including the harpoon and string); I put in batteries to see if it would fire up, and nothing...no lights or sound.

IMG_3992_zps3c4bfd8c.jpgIMG_3993_zps4ee47301.jpg

Rebel Armored Snow Speeder (Kenner No. 39610). Asking $20

Nothing else in the box, but the toy is all there (including the harpoon and string); I put in batteries to see if it would fire up, and nothing...no lights or sound.

:takeit:

2 time ^^(worship)