• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CL auction...

125 posts in this topic

Admittedly I missed a book I wanted and it sold for 30% less than I would have bid/paid :cry:

Honestly, I almost missed the WW 1 8.0 that I ended up winning. Going through the list of books, I got tired before W's and never saw it. When I did a search by highest bid, this book starting showing up about 5 days before closing. And it was love at first sight ... :luhv:

Admittedly I missed a book I wanted and it sold for 30% less than I would have bid/paid :cry:

(tsk) Turn that dang basketball game off, and pay attention.

I was actually coaching my all star team and practice ran long :cry:

Maybe stop talking so much. Poor kids :baiting:

(tsk) Turn that dang basketball game off, and pay attention.

I was actually coaching my all star team and practice ran long :cry:

I think the single biggest update to CLINKs site would be a tracking capability, the second would be a notification feature if anything on your tracking list changes.

I'd go with tracking capability and better sorting and searching options. For instance, if I want to look for books with white or off-white-to-white pages, I have to run my search twice: once for white and once for off-white-to-white. If would be nice to just be able to search for "off-white-to-white or better."

one lacking feature that really irks me is the inability to search auction listings by newest listed. The feature is available on the exchange so you would think it would only be a few lines of code to make it available on auction listings.