• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 14 on ebay

102 posts in this topic

Hes also an ahole to deal with when he offers to buy from you too he just is an ahole and should be avoided.

warning you can get a strike for that word

i'm not aware of any color touch that bleeds thru. it looks ok.

Seriously? Black marker bleeds through like crazy on spine touch up.

yeah I was thinking of pro CT not sharpie.

dont know why people use sharpies-plenty of brush tip pens that dont bleed.

You have no power you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons I can relist my ASM 14 anytime I want, I ended it because of stupid question I posted on the ad and because I relisted it too soon after winning bidder did not pay which raises questions.

]

You have no power you insufficiently_thoughtful_persons I can relist my ASM 14 anytime I want, I ended it because of stupid question I posted on the ad and because I relisted it too soon after winning bidder did not pay which raises questions.

]

2283684-Jimmy_bieber_Popcorn_cu-thumb-350x197-14878.gif

]

:roflmao:

Clearly you've missed more than just a few days of school. Let's see if we can help you with your response - especially since you've chosen to attack the board.

Scene (Int.) ebay board member caught attempting to sell a restored book as unrestored

"insufficiently_thoughtful_persons!! You have no power!! I ended the listing early because I was overwhelmed with requests to show clearer pictures and I'll relist my ASM 14 anytime I want!!

]

hm