• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Feared lost, original art of Wolverine debut found

77 posts in this topic

People of CGC - I have remained calm & stable through this entire exchange. I have even posted smileys in my posts to let people know that I am not getting "heated up" or "attacking" anyone.

If anyone sees a chip on my shoulder, they need glasses. Sorry, Jeffro.

;)

Lastly, my opinion has been stated, I won't go through this again. Let me also apologise for my part in dragging this thread so far off-topic. I won't do it again.

:foryou:

-slym

People of CGC - I have remained calm & stable through this entire exchange. I have even posted smileys in my posts to let people know that I am not getting "heated up" or "attacking" anyone.

;)

Lastly, my opinion has been stated, I won't go through this again. Let me also apologise for my part in dragging this thread so far off-topic. I won't do it again.

-slym

It's all good. I'd still take 100 of you over Solarcadoosh1

;)

As always, no hard feelings involved.

:headbang:

-slym

;)

-slym

There must be a third choice.

;)

-slym

lol

;)

-slym

lol

I have already stated that I know the market made its choice. I have already stated I cannot change it. I have already stated I am not fighting anything. I have already stated I am just voicing my opinion. I have yet to scream anything. My opinion is just that, an opinion, one that states that I think that IH180 should be worth more than 181 - not an "opinion." Please don't try to make my comments look to be in a negative light.

:shrug:

-slym (is not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy, if you already didn't know)

you are allowed to have an opinion AS LONG AS IT'S AN OPINON I AGREE WITH AND I'LL TELL YOU WHAT MAKES SENSE TO YOU YOU &&((%$^$!!!

well they should at least stop listing 181 as 'first wolverine' because it's not! and AF15 shouldnt be worth more than spiderman #1 cause it's not a 'full appearance'-just one of the stories in the book.

Or something....

Not a good comparison. Hulk 180 has one single panel showing Wolverine. AF 15 contains an entire story documenting the origin of Spider-Man.

so where's the cut-off point? two panels? 3? what? who decides? I agree with Slym that it makes no sense to me. Yelling at me won't make it make sense to me either. People liking justin beiber doesn't make sense to me either. some things just don't make sense to me. I'm not a hyper genius I guess.

but i do know he appeared in 180. i know it was the first time he appeared.

maybe they should change the terminology to 'first full appearance with not just a cameo role' or something.

so where's the cut-off point? two panels? 3? what? who decides? I agree with Slym that it makes no sense to me. Yelling at me won't make it make sense to me either. People liking justin beiber doesn't make sense to me either. some things just don't make sense to me. I'm not a hyper genius I guess.

I think the right way to handle this is to start a thread about it. :whistle:

I'm gonna buy a 181 on ebay, then when i get it say HEY you said this was his FIRST APPEARANCE-I just got 180 and he appears in that! I'm leaving neg FB you LIAR and I want a partial refund! I am sickened by your deceptive selling practices and hope you die of-uh whoops....

well they should at least stop listing 181 as 'first wolverine' because it's not! and AF15 shouldnt be worth more than spiderman #1 cause it's not a 'full appearance'-just one of the stories in the book.

Or something....

Not a good comparison. Hulk 180 has one single panel showing Wolverine. AF 15 contains an entire story documenting the origin of Spider-Man.

but i do know he appeared in 180. i know it was the first time he appeared.

maybe they should change the terminology to 'first full appearance with not just a cameo role' or something.

"Speed kills Del"