• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Funny Animated Comic GIFs

78 posts in this topic

bumpit.gif

karate_animation.gif

893whatthe.gif

Deathlok found it... he posted it in the long forgotten "Favorite Emoticon" thread. It wasn't working for a while and I happened to check back yesterday.

It reminds me of Kill Bill, so I like it.

Clearly I am disturbed. screwy.gif

bumpit.gif

karate_animation.gif

893whatthe.gif

Deathlok found it... he posted it in the long forgotten "Favorite Emoticon" thread. It wasn't working for a while and I happened to check back yesterday.

I LIKE IT!!!! thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

(Sigh.) Mila and Britney will be inhabiting my dreams tonight. But with my luck, at the last second they'll turn into the guy with the nipple ring. 893whatthe.gif

Last night - no joke - I dreamed I was sneaking into some kind of government facility where the Hulk was being held.

I really need to stop eating before bedtime. yeahok.gif

(Sigh.) Mila and Britney will be inhabiting my dreams tonight. But with my luck, at the last second they'll turn into the guy with the nipple ring. 893whatthe.gif

Last night - no joke - I dreamed I was sneaking into some kind of government facility where the Hulk was being held.

I really need to stop eating before bedtime. yeahok.gif

Sounds more like you've been drinking before bedtime. yay.gif

bumpit.gif

karate_animation.gif

893whatthe.gif

bumpit.gif

Here's a new one. (alas the link for the animation above isn't working again frown.gif)

Fight.gif