• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink February auction - post 'em if you got 'em (or they got away)

169 posts in this topic

Got this last night for God knows why

unexpected133_zps79d57292.jpg

Now I remember, just to make me go hard for this Jack Sparling cover that just blows me away

unexpectedcover_zps64d04f12.jpg

Thats an amazing cover,is that going in the vault, or are you gonna display it in your store?
Post it on CAF and bury it away. Most likely.
Once I save enough I'm gonna nag you to sell it to me. lol

Now I remember, just to make me go hard for this Jack Sparling cover that just blows me away

Thats an amazing cover,is that going in the vault, or are you gonna display it in your store?
Post it on CAF and bury it away. Most likely.
Once I save enough I'm gonna nag you to sell it to me. lol
I do get jaded with books, published covers, not so much. Let me enjoy it for a while before you threaten me with cash. :cloud9:

That is a beautiful piece... I kept going back to the auction just to look at it.

Tons of atmosphere in that one!

That is a beautiful piece... I kept going back to the auction just to look at it.

Tons of atmosphere in that one!

Same here. I was totally taken in by the scene and superheroes, no hot chicks, no monsters or skulls. Thanks

I picked up some pretty good books to fill some holes in my CGC run of Cap #100 to #200

Captain America #101 CGC 9.6 “White Pages” $330

Captain America #108 CGC 9.8 “OW/W Pages” $358

I missed out on this Cap #115 as I was too slow on the bidding but it’s one that I really wanted … :(

Captain America #115 CGC 9.8 “White Pages” $555