• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink February auction - post 'em if you got 'em (or they got away)

169 posts in this topic

Low bidder on all, was under bidder on a few, but getting too rich for my blood.

Used to find some deals on Clink in my experience, now it seems like every books is consistently above GPA or right at it. Maybe my buying has changed and I am going after better books? Would like to hear others perspectives on this.

still some ok deals on the art, byrne?

I was exhausted and fell asleep. I did not wake up until after the Amazing Spider-mans were over. As I predicted that Batman 20 in 8.5 and Captain America 47 in 7.5 easily went over $2000 which was more than I felt like spending on those two books. I will one day pick up a slightly lower grade of each.

There are a couple of things I am interested in tonight and tomorrow but I do not expect to be around tomorrow night to bid on the things I want. So... decisions decisions...

Let's roll the dice and see...

I was exhausted and fell asleep. I did not wake up until after the Amazing Spider-mans were over. As I predicted that Batman 20 in 8.5 and Captain America 47 in 7.5 easily went over $2000 which was more than I felt like spending on those two books. I will one day pick up a slightly lower grade of each.

There are a couple of things I am interested in tonight and tomorrow but I do not expect to be around tomorrow night to bid on the things I want. So... decisions decisions...

Let's roll the dice and see...

I did a similar thing with the spideys I had intended to throw in a bid on the ASM 129 9.8, it was a very nice copy with good color strike, near perfect centering and white pages. But was mistaken and thought it finished at a different time doh!:sorry:

The still-active books I was interested in are (for the most part) already above what I was willing to bid, so the question is, do I get more aggressive and overpay or do I exercise some self-control and wait for the next go-round.

dude 'what's app' just got bought for $19B, that means in a month there's going to be 200 more millionaire nerds running around. BID NOW.

The still-active books I was interested in are (for the most part) already above what I was willing to bid, so the question is, do I get more aggressive and overpay or do I exercise some self-control and wait for the next go-round.

dude 'what's app' just got bought for $19B, that means in a month there's going to be 200 more millionaire nerds running around. BID NOW.

lol

Low bidder on all, was under bidder on a few, but getting too rich for my blood.

Used to find some deals on Clink in my experience, now it seems like every books is consistently above GPA or right at it. Maybe my buying has changed and I am going after better books? Would like to hear others perspectives on this.

:news:

Good

There wasn't much I was interested in this month.I was bidding on the AF15 1.8,but I just couldn't keep going on it. I would have loved to get the Batman 121,and a few of the other low grade keys,but I think I am just not willing to spend that much money these days.I did end up with this one book so far.

ASM14_zpsf8355865.jpg