• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age FF, Thor, ASM 51 -- CLOSED

3 posts in this topic

“Long-time listener, first-time caller”, so to speak. I’ve been a member of the boards a few years, but don’t post much, and this is my first time selling. I recently bought comics from Red84 and Larryw7 here on the boards, for what that’s worth, and I have a lengthy history on ebay as a comic seller with 100% feedback, as “ivrimark17v6”.

I’ve got a few extra silver age Marvels for sale, thanks to upgrading my own collection. The usual rules apply, meaning “I’ll take it” takes precedence over a PM, which takes precedence over sheer apathy! I’ll accept Paypal or a personal check. Comics will be shipped for $4.00 by USPS regular mail, combined shipping for more than one

Anything not obvious from the scans, I’ll note. If you have any questions or requests for more pictures, don’t hesitate to ask! Thanks!

Fantastic Four 22 – Good Minus; $20

2e6bts2.jpg[/img]

2pyq39d.jpg[/img]

This copy’s main flaws are a piece missing LRFC and ex-tape around the edges. That was presumably added – long ago – to protect the edges, not to repair any tears, because there aren’t any. The cellophane is long gone, with no residue, but the stains remain – not too visible on a darker color like this cover, fortunately. As a bonus, you will learn to hypnotize people and be popular and wanted.

Fantastic Four 37 – Very Good; $15

Not many creases for such a dark cover, but too much spine wear to grade this any higher. The back cover wrinkles (water damage?) don't affect any inside pages, just what you see. (Girls and women are welcome to buy, but I guess they won’t get the Secret New Dynaflex Method.)

3324hl0.jpg[/img]

20z5fdc.jpg[/img]

Fantastic Four 43 – Very Good; $10

A great-looking cover but “invisible” tape running the length of the spine.

259lgjt.jpg[/img]

2enx47m.jpg[/img]

Fantastic Four 54 – Very Good/Fine; $10

½-inch tear midway up the left edge of back cover.

t0gep5.jpg[/img]

f4igyc.jpg[/img]

Fantastic Four 56 – Very Good/Fine: $15

NCB bend along spine and a little business in the LLFC.

5vn6zk.jpg[/img]

30u6c94.jpg[/img]

Fantastic Four 100 – Very Good/Fine; $10

A little spine roll starting.

2h7hwdk.jpg[/img]

xn9p9k.jpg[/img]

Fantastic Four 102 – Very Good; $5

A little more spine roll.

i5ui3a.jpg[/img]

14spiqe.jpg[/img]

Thor 133 – Fine Minus; $10

Just some little chips LRFC.

s2w4ma.jpg[/img]

167a1i0.jpg[/img]

Amazing Spider-Man 51 – Good/Very Good; $20

One-inch lower spine split. General wear looks VG or better but ouch, that tape pull.

125731v.jpg[/img]

2u7ae00.jpg[/img]

That's it! Thanks for your interest!