• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many forum members have you dealt with? Part 2

36 posts in this topic

Green Mask, Green Hornet, Green Lantern....they're all the same!

I dare you to say that again after looking at this Green Mask. It is the first book I wikll submit to CGC. Just waiting for two more so I can take advantage of the "join us...yeessss....join us...and riddleout"

That's one aspect of collecting I'll miss big time...finding this forum and all the outstanding deals I've had (both ebay and direct) with the honest and upstanding folks on here.

Certainly will be missed (though I won't miss greggy's snippy attitude!) HA! wink.gifgrin.gif

So what? You suckered me in? You damn the book I bought from you? Why I ought to slap you silly but am too late!

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Truly, that was the most righteous Golden Ager mine eyes have ever beheld!!!! Greggy is the philistine who would besmirch the loveliness of that fine, fine book! But hey, he's a DC shill... whattayagonnado?

And you've got to get that sucker graded!!! I'm waiting with baited breath and such breath is most unalluring!

Well my dear Major...you DID say The 195 rises above them all...

So I figured I was snookered, psyched, swindled, cheated, close-fisted or otherwise taken in and scammed! grin.gif

I am still waiting for one more book so I can submit via the "join us....yeeesssss...join us" offer! smile.gif

I promise that, after me, you will be the first to know. It really IS a gorgeous GA!

Well, Pov, I mean... it IS Green Lantern 195... possibly the finest work to be found in the corpus of American Literature. I mean, I don't want to detract from the undeniable cosmetic beauty of the Green Mask... but, to borrow an idea from another thread, it's like comparing Betty and Veronica! (Though I won't say which one is better of THOSE two!)

Well, Pov, I mean... it IS Green Lantern 195... possibly the finest work to be found in the corpus of American Literature.

I still weep at your duplicity. You led me to believe that this Green Mask was the pinnacle of all genres and the hierarchical THANG to ever grace newsprint. I believed your hype and now find myself possessed of a shoddy 3rd tirer "hero" which I purchased for a full 60% of guide.

I am appalled!

Bemused.

Befuddled.

OK - I love the book you dillweed!

Matt, I'm still waiting for you to consumate a deal with the Australian seller! Darn, his auction got cancelled again! frown.gif

BTW, where's your list? Show some love to your fellow members! smile.gif

This is off the top of my head:

Greggy (forum & Ebay)

Rickdogg (forum & Ebay)

Povertyrow (forum)

Comgeek (offline & Ebay)

Darthdiesel (Ebay)

Drbanner (Ebay)

Flyingdonut (Ebay)

Sullypython (forum & Ebay)

CD4ever (forum)

Metropolis (Ebay)

...and I'm sure I missed a few (sorry)

All transactions were awesome with no problems on either end. grin.gif

What about li'l ol' me?? I sold you a bunch of Comic Book Marketplaces last year.

That's right. My very first Forum Member purchase. I was so new then I didn't feel like a Forum Member, hence my forgetfulness. And I have to say a great packing job and a great deal! smile.gif