• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

6 posts in this topic

a>

I have no idea what this thread is.....but I love that comic! Kinda mad we never made that deal. :baiting:

Trying to list a bunch of my raw Kid Colts tonight but the damn Photobucket isn't working. I can't link anything from their website. I've done it before no problem. Any helpful hints???

a>

I have no idea what this thread is.....but I love that comic! Kinda mad we never made that deal. :baiting:

Trying to list a bunch of my raw Kid Colts tonight but the damn Photobucket isn't working. I can't link anything from their website. I've done it before no problem. Any helpful hints???

Sell them to me, for cheap......and I will post the pictures. (shrug):foryou:

a>

Sell them to me, for cheap......and I will post the pictures. (shrug):foryou:

You got Bronze.....Threw some up in the for sale section. Hey i can do a group discount!!!!