• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman #30 9.2?

5 posts in this topic

I'm not sure, he's got only 4 feedbacks, but they came from like $700 of purchases that he made, mostly from high-feedback sellers. Scammers who bother building up feedback tend to do so on much lower ticket items. Plus, it's unusual to scam a Superman #30. Smart, but unusual. Most scammers go for the gold right out of the gate with higher dollar books.

If you put a gun to my head, I'm gonna say it's legit, albeit it's a poor listing with very little description and some reason for doubt.

I noticed this eBay listing too. I don't know this ebayer and I've tried to engage this person with e-mail correspondence re: his listing. I've asked for a scan/pic of the back cover and of the CGC label and have received absolutely no response. I usually assess the legitimacy of an eBay listing by asking questions of the seller, looking at the type of items the seller has completed and most importantly, having additional/detailed scans sent to me.