• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few DC and Marvel Silvers and Bronze.

10 posts in this topic

First things first

:rulez:

Paypal is preferred over everything else, I will take checks and money orders but please know I will wait until funds clear before sending... no checks in the mail stories.

Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not take offense and about the worst you will get is a counter-offer if I think its a little off or a thank you but no thank you if to low, so offer away.

Shipping is what it costs me none of that handling stuff. What I need to pay for a flat rate priority box which can hold two to three books total is what you will pay. If you want more than three I'll get a quote from the post office, but yeah, you will pay only what they need you to pay. $12 for Flat Rate Priority for a Medium box. If you buy more and need a larer box I will cover the rest. Least I could do.

I am willing to ship international but please let me know where so I can quote properly through USPS.

Shipping is immediate based on when payment is received.

While dealing with PMs, I try my best to put items on hold, but in the case of a conflict between a via PM and a in the thread, earliest timestamp wins out.

I will not do business with anybody on the probation list or the Hall of Shame. (tsk)

I will include more photos if requested so if needed please ask and I will be as accommodating as possible.