• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KC Planet Comic Con

4 posts in this topic

Sup Beeetches.

So we here in KC are all pumped about the Planet Comic Con this year cause the mighty Bill Shatner will be there. I am personally excited to hand over way too much money to meet the man who has been with me my whole life, from Twilight Zone gremlins, to Star Trek, to TJ Hooker to the amazing ST movies and of course, Denny Crain.

I know there's another thread for Events but screw that, no one ever goes there. I'd love to hear who's coming to my hometown 3/14-16 for the show. My plan is to be there Friday by myself. Saturday during the day I will be there maybe with a 14 year old Doctor Who freak with me. My Saturday night is booked with other plans. And Sunday will be the whole family, including the mighty Stella who is now 6 years old and LOVES SpongeBob and Powerpuff Girl comics.....where'd she get that???

Would love to meet some of you clowns.

I haven't been here in a while....priorities and all that....but I still love comics and the joy they bring to their readers.

I have HUGE issues with other facets of the industry which is another conversation for another day.

But I think of my Board friends often and fondly. Read on!

Post if you will be there. A Friday dinner maybe???

Cheers!

Holy Carp! :hi:

John how the heck are you? I was going to start a thread this week on "Has Anyone Heard from cd4ever" and magically you appeared. Glad to hear life is good, but I can't believe that Stella is 6years old. Wow time flies.

Anyhow enjoy the KC show! Enjoy your family! We miss you and your sales threads.

Glad you could drop in and visit.