• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

U.K. Editions of Silver Age Books

5 posts in this topic

What is the fair market value for these books. I didn't find any information in the OS guide, and since they are rarely sold in CGC form, I'm not sure if I can trust the GPA Analysis either.

For instance, I own a copy of T.O.S. #39 (U.K. Edition) in CGC 3.0 condition. I paid $340 (plus shipping) for the book + $25 to have it graded by CGC. I wanted to upgrade to 6.0, but wasn't sure if the U.K. edition would sell near the U.S. value, which is around $400-$450. Since they were both published at the same time, does it make a difference?

Don't think u will make any $$ on a flip. Most Marvelites want the 12c logo, not the pence edition. Also seems like the pence copies have less chipping problems on average compared to USA counterparts.

Be glad if u can get 1/2 of condition Ostreet for the pence copy if selling to a USA or Canadian collector.