• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TOS #39 on EBay

24 posts in this topic

Its actually doesn't even cover my cost. I always pack slabbs in oversized boxes, bubble wrap, styrofoam pellets, sealed from mositure, etc. Canada Post express US shipping gets the book anywhere in the States in a week or less,you can track it, but it runs me about $21 CAD, the box and packaging material is another $5-6 bucks (doesn't grow on trees). Just ask Nearmint or Iron Maniac if they where happy with the packaging. headbang.gif

I too would like to know where this TOS #39 came from. It looks very familiar, too much like a book that slipped through my fingers up here in Salem, Oregon. That, crossed with the fact that CGG (now PGA or something like that) is down in Eugene only 60 miles away from me, makes me wonder?

I too would like to know where this TOS #39 came from. It looks very familiar, too much like a book that slipped through my fingers up here in Salem, Oregon. That, crossed with the fact that CGG (now PGA or something like that) is down in Eugene only 60 miles away from me, makes me wonder?

It came from me, I bought the book raw almost 2 years ago on eBay from antique & collectable dealer from Pensylvania.

I submitted the book to CGG in March of 2004.

I did a trade with surfer for the book about 2 weeks ago.

I was making a funny when I said that I had seen the book somewhere before! Considering it used to be mine! lol