• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

135 posts in this topic

Starting off - Journey into Mystery with Thor # 117: Good (has browning edges around the covers), but the staples are still attached on fine. few pieces of chunk are missing on one corner on back cover. Tanning pages, nothing missing there. Good is what its grade is. SOLD

JIM - Thor # 123: Good plus ... a bit better than the #117 above. Staples still tight on. Bit of chunks missing on bottom corner by spine, but nothing on back cover. Some cover creases as expected for this grade. Flat and it still retains its gloss luster. $12.00 $10.00

JIMThor123_zpsb330b580.jpg

JIMThor123back_zpsc8ca7aaa.jpg

Starting off - Journey into Mystery with Thor # 117: Good (has browning edges around the covers), but the staples are still attached on fine. few pieces of chunk are missing on one corner on back cover. Tanning pages, nothing missing there. Good is what its grade is. $12.00

JIMThor117_zps4f2aadca.jpg

JIMThor117back_zps470ce200.jpg

:takeit:

Please hold...I'd like to see what else you have before shipping!

Thor # 134: Gonna have to call this one a Good copy. There is a fairly big chunk missing on top corner. And that there is the *ahem* centerfold crease again. This is a little "key" book featuring the High Evolutionary 1st app.

SOLD

Thor #150 - Fine. Nice bright copy with mostly edge wear shown around the book. Off-white pages tightly attached with staples. Some staple stress lines on there.

$15.00

Thor150_zps9d9ef980.jpg

Thor150back_zpsfae7e7db.jpg

Thor # 155 - Fine - A nice mid-grade copy. Flat and clean with fairly minor edge wear around there. OW pages, all intact with staples locked in.

$16.00

Thor155_zps08e972f4.jpg

Thor155back_zps6fb9abbb.jpg

Thor # 157: This one is off-centre to left by printing defect. You can see part of the price tag only show "2" in scan. But it is a nice bright copy, with a couple of lopsided cover creases to the right. I'd have to say to be a Fine minus book.

$12.00

Thor157_zps34804a80.jpg

Thor157back_zpsddc5fc7e.jpg

Ok, that's it for tonight. I have to do more scans in the morning to upload for tomorrow evening here. I'm about halfway through Thor lot, then move to TOS lot the next day.