• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Countdown

10 posts in this topic

Trickling, trickling down goes the number...smaller and smaller...

Until something happens.

Thing is, I don't know what's happening first.

I'm now less than 20 sets from getting my custom set up and

deleting 60% of the sets I now have.

Then again ECCC is only a few short days away - close enough that I need to worry about paring my budget down to what I can really afford to have signed/sketched and CGCd

And finally, in the days leading up to ECCC people (you guys know who you are) are coming out to visit - and we're going to have one seriously good time out at Ronnylama's

Really - it's going to be a good March.

Happy Hunting!

Lee K

15248.jpg

See more journals by Lee K

I'm wondering what kind of competition you might have or draw out with the Go-Go Check set.

I'm a little afraid - there's a couple of serious silver age DC guys with big runs of Pacific Coast pedigreed books that would have excellent go-go check sets; most likely well beyond my financial means to compete.

But - really - the set is so I can have once set where I now have 15 or 20 sets with only a couple go-go checks in the set. That will be nice.

Lee

Dinner will be Carne Asada with ALL the trimmings. And some cervesa for those who cervesa. Can't wait. Tnerb, get ready the blade! Surfer99, it will be an honor to meet your person. LeeK, thanks for the tingling post, and looking forward to seeing you again soon.

OK now Im getting hungry, and thirsty! Good people, good food, good times! Im with Tnerb, really looking forward to this trip! When is it again? Next month? ;)

Lee K, like you I was happy to have my custom set done so I could delete multiple sets with only a couple books in them. Looking forward to seeing all your prized books in one set.

sig.jpg

sig.jpg

I am sitting in my living room getting some invoices ready for the next two cons I am going to. The first to MegaCon and the second to ECCC. I feel giddy and excited. I will be meeting some amazing artists for signatures on my comic books, but it is the friends I will be spending time with more than anything. I can not wait.