• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Daredevil 37

4 posts in this topic

thx for all comments -any descriptive reasons why you are grading help me a lot with recognizing flaws

also- switched to photbucket - is the resolution ok?

EDIT - added in links for the images - but I do not think the links will give you better resolution - there was a photobucket setting on the uploads reducing the file size. Fixed this so hopefully future uploads will be better.

Also fixed the rookie mistake - doh! so the back page scan was not for this comic (was actually a gold age 2.5) - feel free to flame away on that one.

a012d921-438d-440f-a54a-0c5bc12dcc3c.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/w16227/comics/a012d921-438d-440f-a54a-0c5bc12dcc3c.jpg

cardset103052014_00001-1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v711/w16227/comics/cardset103052014_00001-1.jpg

From what I can tell you have general wear on all your edges and particularly on the back cover at the top where there are several missing pieces.

Front Cover:

Two (2) very noticeable spine creases that most likely break colour, general spine wear is evident.

TLHC is blunted.

Edge wear along the top.

Stress marks or scratches or combination of both and general edge wear along the RHS from about Dr. Doom's cape down.

LRHC is rounded and small CB crease.

Bottom of the front cover shows general wear and stress creases.

Back Cover:

Overall general wear including the missing pieces at the top.

Ink smudges on the upper RHS.

Numerous spine stresses.

Dust shadow on the spins and more predominant on the lower back cover.

Appears to be a small tear on the LHS about a quarter the way up.

That's about as detailed as I can get from the images provided. Hope it helps!

Cheers!smiley-gen130.gif