• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Captain America #100

31 posts in this topic

Moderate spine creasing, mostly visible on the BC. The large scans actually work in this book's favor. Looks like a nice, solid book without any significant defects, but quite a few minor ones. There's a small stain on the BC, but it's not a grade-breaker.

8.0 :sumo:

Note: The colors could be richer (but it may just be your scan).

6.5 IMHO! smiley-gen130.gif

There is what appears to be a "paper scar" on the back cover near what appears to be a stain just above Norman Rockwell's head! This coupled with the spine stress and general edge wear will not get this book above this grade IMHO!

Man blowing those scans up that big really shows the imperfections. I like it better with lower resolution haha

These are the same size and resolution scans that you have posted on photobucket!? Were you not aware of that? :gossip:

6.5 IMHO!

$5 says it grades better than a 6.5 . . . :baiting:

I'm firm with my 6.5! If it grades better than that then kudos to wasteddraftpicks! smiley-gen130.gif

But there is no way on this green earth that this copy would grade 8.0,.... oldtimer!smiley-chores028.gif

Man blowing those scans up that big really shows the imperfections. I like it better with lower resolution haha

These are the same size and resolution scans that you have posted on photobucket!? Were you not aware of that? :gossip:

When someone above quoted my original post the scans showed up much larger than i see in my original post or on my photobucket account. Not sure why, but the quoted ones are definitley bigger and more detailed.

When someone above quoted my original post the scans showed up much larger than i see in my original post or on my photobucket account. Not sure why, but the quoted ones are definitley bigger and more detailed.

If you click on the images imbedded in your original post a new window opens with a smaller copy of your image. Click on the magnifying glass in the lower right hand corner and another copy of the image appears in the same screen only a little larger. Click on the magnifying glass in the lower right hand corner of this image and you have a copy of your "super size" image - the same one that divad has imbedded in this thread!

Compare the two images and tell me I'm wrong?smiley-gen130.gif

If you click on the images imbedded in your original post a new window opens with a smaller copy of your image. Click on the magnifying glass in the lower right hand corner and another copy of the image appears in the same screen only a little larger. Click on the magnifying glass in the lower right hand corner of this image and you have a copy of your "super size" image - the same one that divad has imbedded in this thread!

Compare the two images and tell me I'm wrong?smiley-gen130.gif

By golly that worked. I was wondering where everyone was getting the bigger images from!! Thanks