• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonderful things -KEY ATLAS!!! THREAD CLOSED!

53 posts in this topic

I'll be listing some great books on behalf of a friend in the United States. I will also list some of my own books. Please note that I am in the United Kingdom, so shipping costs will vary, depending on where you live, and which book you buy. So I will include shipping costs in each listing.

:takeit: wins over pm's.

No probies or trolls allowed!

Namora #3 CGC 8.0 Second highest. Cosmic Aeroplane SOLD!

Only the Church copy overtops this one. Heritage rates Namora #3 as one of the ten rarest Timelys according to their sales data. Next highest is only 6.5.

My book.

Shipping from UK to US $40 by expedited mail.

Namora380CosmicAeroplane.jpg

These are fantastic, Mike..... not to meddle in your business, but are you SURE you really want to get rid of these ? ..... I mean, what would be better? GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Like selling water in the desert. You have to find it first.

As you can see I'm asking top whack - but then the books I'd like are so priced. It seems the way of the world - no bargains to be had.

I'd never consider you a meddler Jimbo! You're one of my top people!

Like selling water in the desert. You have to find it first.

As you can see I'm asking top whack - but then the books I'd like are so priced. It seems the way of the world - no bargains to be had.

I'd never consider you a meddler Jimbo! You're one of my top people!

Oh, yeah? :D