• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bird's/fedres' march ebay UPDATED COLAN ToD 44 PAGE!, Bachalo, Harris Starman +

5 posts in this topic

With these 22 auctions I have on ebay I have about $4000 worth of art for sale. :blahblah: I want to sell it all, and I vow to spend every penny at the comic art con in 10 days! doh! Help me turn half an Itoya worth of art to one or two or three pieces! I want to buy something truly epic but I can't do it without your money! :makepoint: $25 here and there will do it eventually, so bid bid bid! (worship) Together we can make my dreams come true! :applause: And you can get some durn good art at ridiculously low prices. :applause::wishluck:

Again, every penny will be spent at the comic art con next Sunday! I appreciate every last bid, it all helps. I will be sure to show off what I get too!

Okay, almost done for March. YOWCH! Tony Harris Starman page, with Jack, sold for only $162! One-third of what it should have gone for! That one hurt. I should have my auctions end on Friday nights from now on I think.

edited to add: I just considered offering him $50 to cancel the transaction, but that seems a bit nutty even for me.