• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uninformed buyer asking for info - Starman pinup from Comiclink

8 posts in this topic

Hello. I bought this badboy in the last Clink auction. It was listed as a pinup from Starman 0 but it is not. I reached out to the previous owner who bought it from Tony Harris back in 1994 or so but while waiting for a reply figured to ask here. it is not in Starman 0. (My guess is it is the rejected cover or maybe a Previews piece.)

Here it is.

RAD2BA6C2014210_12489.jpg

Any help?

I don't really have much helpful info, but if it was published in the comic, it probably was published before Starman #11. That's the story where we learn Ted Knight's dark history with the villain Ragdoll. I'm pretty sure Jack would not been wearing a Ragdoll t-shirt after he heard the story in that issue.

Yeah, I went through some early issues but it is VERY close to the cover for 0 and was sold as a 0 pinup so that was behind my logic. Thanks for the input.