• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toronto Comicon

25 posts in this topic

Ended up missing the show as my wife was ill and I had to look after the newborn as well as my three year old! Oh well, Fan expo is not far away...

Its their 25th anniv. This year. I'm hoping for some bigger names. Scott Snyder, Jim lee, Chris Claremont, etc.

Also hotter cosplayers.

It was a good show. (thumbs u

I had 4 booths this time and because of that had a pretty good presence.

For me, lots of eyes on the bigger books, and I sold a fair amount of higher end material.

Cheap stuff sold as well ($1/$3 books), but keys were probably the most popular. I sold 2 Hulk 181s and 5 ASM 129s.

Lots of folks were interested in the Mill Cases that I brought. Sold a good number of them at $10/$12 a pop.

Good to see quite a few familiar faces, and I met a couple more boardies for the first time.

1000 kowtows to Carlos (GOTHAM CENTRAL). (worship) He really saved my bacon.

Carlos is awesome. Only met him a few times but he seems like a really good guy. Walked me through last years Fan Expo (My first con), I'm still a Newb.

Ended up missing the show as my wife was ill and I had to look after the newborn as well as my three year old! Oh well, Fan expo is not far away...

Its their 25th anniv. This year. I'm hoping for some bigger names. Scott Snyder, Jim lee, Chris Claremont, etc.

Also hotter cosplayers.

Not that I am complaining about the current situation, but I hope for this every year!

It was a good show. (thumbs u

I had 4 booths this time and because of that had a pretty good presence.

For me, lots of eyes on the bigger books, and I sold a fair amount of higher end material.

Cheap stuff sold as well ($1/$3 books), but keys were probably the most popular. I sold 2 Hulk 181s and 5 ASM 129s.

Lots of folks were interested in the Mill Cases that I brought. Sold a good number of them at $10/$12 a pop.

Good to see quite a few familiar faces, and I met a couple more boardies for the first time.

1000 kowtows to Carlos (GOTHAM CENTRAL). (worship) He really saved my bacon.

Any time!