• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Books Added 4-10-14 Captain America _ CGC Graded Books

22 posts in this topic

I'm selling a few under-copies … the Cap #101 was actually my first CGC book and was originally purchased from the phenomenal Blazin Bob !!!

First unconditional :takeit: gets the book or a PM will suffice (whichever is first).

Shipping is included in the price within USA … I use FedEx and most books arrive in one day, international may be four to five days. Shipping anywhere else in the world can be considered with additional shipping cost

Payments via paypal only and within three days of purchase … No probation or HOS members. The scans are fairly good although there is some scanner glare on some of the books.

Feedback Thread

Captain America #101 CGC 9.4 Off-White Pages to White Pages $220

101_zps185175b1.jpg

Captain America #108 CGC 9.6 Off-White Pages to White Pages $150

108_zpsa3e1e89a.jpg

Captain America #154 CGC 9.6 Off-White Pages $120 :news:SOLD !

Captain America #157 CGC 9.4 White Pages Suscha News$75 :news: SOLD !!!

Captain America #159 CGC 9.4 White Pages Suscha News$75 :news:SOLD !!!

Nice books and GLWTS

I noted that the Cap 157 is a Pedigree and even has a CVA label. Could you comment on the dialogue balloon for the Viper? What happened to the text?

Hi and thanks for seeing that, I can't believe I missed that after scanning it and quite honestly I still have not figured out how to get perfect scans yet as I'm having issues with glare from the scanner light on many books.

Here below is another scan of the book and if anyone wants different scans of pictures from various angles just let me know !

157B_zpsab4cbe60.jpg

Very nice stuff with reasonable prices! Pedigree stuff is cool

Thanks Bobby !

Yea man although I have higher grade copies of these ... I'm really torn when I sell any of my Caps. Although I'm not an experienced grader, I'm surprised that these 9.4's are not 9.6's ...

White Page Pedigree Caps are tough for me to let go but I have to make room :(

Captain America #184 CGC 9.6 Off-White Pages to White Pages $100

There is some glare from the scanner but the book is excellent !

184cap_zps9ca1c5f2.jpg

Captain America #110 CGC 7.0 Off-White Pages to White Pages $75

110cap_zps15de36e3.jpg

Tales of Suspense #72 CGC CGC 8.0 White Pages $65

tos72cap_zpsd43f4a30.jpg