• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question about Ebay

34 posts in this topic

eBay is so useless about this. You would think they would want to stop the fraudulent listings.

My own experience is that the only time they seem to do anything about it from one or two people only reporting online is when you report the seller is try to avoid fees and encouraging an off-ebay transaction. That gets their attention.

i reported 9 fraudulent comic listings using pics copied from other listings. ebay removed 7, left two. the situations were exactly the same so there appears to be some random element

I was just woke to the sounds of "ka-ching" coming from my phone as a buyer with "1" feedback just purchased a $75 item and a buyer with "5" just spend $100.

Pray for me that it goes well.

I was just woke to the sounds of "ka-ching" coming from my phone as a buyer with "1" feedback just purchased a $75 item and a buyer with "5" just spend $100.

dont worry i'll pay

I was selling an action figure on Ebay, Someone used 3 of my pictures (while mine was still active) I reported it and had a few others do it as well, Their figure sells before the listing can be pulled and a week later they receive positive feedback.... So they were either just too lazy to take a picture of it themselves, Or the whole set up was a scam (something I have delt with a great deal with Hot Toys figures)

dont worry i'll pay

doh!

dont worry i'll pay

doh!

uh-I'm gonna need a few days after all-my cat's sick and there was a water main break and I'm snowed in plus the hives.

Bee hives i mean-in the attic.

dont worry i'll pay

doh!

uh-I'm gonna need a few days after all-my cat's sick and there was a water main break and I'm snowed in plus the hives.

Don't forget, the dog ate your PayPal account.

dont worry i'll pay

doh!

Don't forget, the dog ate your PayPal account.

One guy with 1 feedback bought a $60 item shipped later on....

Buys it then said that his credit card is not going through. Told him I can wait for him to settle his business.

sigh...